About the Project
Feasibility July-September 2009
Construction March 2011-October 2012
- First prize, South Korean Architectural and Construction Awards 2012
- First prize CEFPI Asia Pacific Educational Facilities 2014
- Short Listed (top 50 Globally) World Architectural Festival 2015
- Honorable Mention Singapore Institute of Architects 2014
Vision To be the pre-eminent educational community of globally minded learners and leaders.
Mission Each day, we challenge and inspire girls to love learning and to shape a better world.
About Branksome Hall Canada
- 110 years history.
- World’s Number One Boarding school 2010/2011/2012
- Known for its warm, welcoming downtown Toronto environment
- Over 90% of graduates gain scholarships into University
Background for Branksome Hall Asia
Branksome Hall Asia is an English Medium, international educational institution situated on Jeju Island, South Korea, a recognized UNESCO World Heritage Site. Here, on a 9 ½ hectare campus, the students will live and learn in state of the art facilities that include:
- The STEM V Center (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Visual Arts Suites)
- World Class teaching and learning facilities throughout the campus
- State of the Art “Center for Learning “(Library and Information resource Center)
- The Wellness Centre (Olympic Ice Arena, Medical center, Yoga and fitness studios, Olympic Aquatics center, Triple Gymnasium, Dining Center and Café, Outdoor Sports field)
- A Golf and Tennis Academy
- Center for Early Childhood Education (Junior and Senior Kindergarten)
- Junior, Middle and Senior School complexes that include learning technologies and specialist learning facilities.
- A Residence Complex focusing on care and supervision by our Teaching “Dons” at a ratio of 1:8 and a nurturing home environment with a balance of academic support and an active lifestyle.
The Branksome Advantage includes:
- Exchange program included in tuition fees-All Grade 9 girls will live and learn with their Branksome Hall peers in Toronto Canada for 6 weeks.
- An IB curriculum delivered by expert IB teachers from Junior School to Graduation. The best preparation for the IB Diploma is the IB PYP and MYP
- A focus and expertise on Education for young women with 110 years of experience. In a secure and nurturing environment
- A residential program that has Branksome Hall ranked the World’s No. 1 Boarding School.
- A track record of University recognition and scholarships to the best universities and Colleges in North America and around the world.
While the facilities are cutting-edge, the faculty World Class and the advantages remarkable, Branksome Hall Asia will retain the traditions, philosophy and academic rigor that have established Branksome Hall as one of the world’s great teaching and learning institutions. A remarkable history transforms into a remarkable future at Branksome Hall Asia.
Unique Selling Points (USP)
- World’s best residence program and facilities
- State of the Art facilities for learning
- Focus on academics with the STEM program
- Golf, Tennis Academy and Olympic Ice Arena and aquatics Center
- Exchange Program mandatory and inclusive
- IB from Kindergarten to Senior School
- A lead IT and Apple focus school
- Olympic Ice Arena
- Olympic Aquatics center
- Professional quality Performing Arts Centre
- Golf Academy
- Tennis Academy
- STEM V Centre and promotion (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math and Visual Arts)
- Apple Digital Hub